Sunday 17 July 2011

INDAHNYE NEGARA ORANG...

I've been to 3 countries so far and i'm waiting and hoping for more oversea vacation in the future...My first oversea trip was when i was doing my diploma... during that time i was the secretary for Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Kolej (JPK) in UiTM Kedah...  Japan was my first oversea trip..here are some of my memories there...



  Disalah sebuah tempat pelancongan di sane (dah lupa nama tempat nie..hehehe)



Bersama delegasi UITM di sane...Windu kowg smua


At the main entrance of disneyland, Japan... the feeling??? like dream come true!!!


Semasa di Kagoshima Universiti - Seronok sangat!!


Ok, as for now lets move on to my second vacatation which is Singapore..yang ini just ikut abang g keja kat sane...orang kate, sambil menyelam minum air la...dia ajak, so ikut je la..


sape kate sy pendek??tgk same height kot ngan merlion..hehe



with my brother in the MRT...




with zati at the Sentosa Island..can u find anything funny?? if u did, keep to yourself. ok...hehehe





at the entrance of the hotel...





somewhere near the merlion place....




shopping time..do i looked like tourist??sure i did..hehe





1st tyme holding this reptile..see, im smiling..hehe





with hersey's puppet at Universal Studios...


Then, early this year, i luckily picked to join trip to Beijing, China with Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar (MPP), UiTM Perak... there were 20 of us in this trip and we had so much fun together..t. first time experienced winter was something that i wont forget for the rest of my life, even though we were not lucky enough to experienced snow...here are some of my moments there:




arrived in China..


departured ( sowie, x ikut sequence. hehe)





at the tian min...u can see the wind so strong...





i've conquer one of 7 wonders of the world
 - THE GREAT WALL- 
AWESOME!! 



SO, this is my story...as for now, i am targeting to go to Holland and Belgium...for those who wanna go with me, please do contact me if u wanna now how...

019 - 5211550..

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. akak jom la join ily wat business...akak bole jd business partner ily...

    ReplyDelete
  3. a moment to be remembered..
    still capture heart
    let see the world together again and again =)

    ReplyDelete